- All items may be collected from Petworth or Pulborough, West Sussex free of charge.
- Personal Delivery is always possible to East & West Sussex, Hampshire, Surrey, Kent and Berkshire at reasonable cost – ask for quotation.
- Suitable insured Carriers will be used for other areas – ask for quotation. This will be arranged at Cost or you may arrange your own Couriers.
- Occasionally, an item will not be suitable for shipping other than by ourselves personally, or by collection. This may not appear in the description.
- We advise all overseas buyers to contact us before purchasing.
- Our prices are in £ sterling, and we do not offer purchase in any other currency.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Payment methods accepted are Paypal, Cheque (cleared), Bank Transfer and Cash on Collection.
- In line with current Consumer Law, there is a 14 day Returns period. During this time, you may contact us to return any item purchased, provided it is returned in the same condition, at your own cost by the same method of carriage, packed to the same standard. Refund will be by the same payment method, after safe receipt of returned item. Any original carriage charges over £10 incurred by Unique Antiques will be deducted from total figure repaid, unless agreed otherwise.
- All prices are exclusive of delivery, and this is an extra cost to the customer.
- All shipping methods will be insured.
- All descriptions are the opinion of the proprietors of Unique Antiques and no responsibility can be accepted for any errors or omissions. Any statement made by UA as to authorship, attributation, identity, origin, date, age provenance and condition is a statement of opinion and is not to be taken as a statement of fact. All buyers should therefore make their own judgement prior to the purchase of any item.
- No item can be shipped until payment in full is received and cleared.